The Managed Services Engineer will implement network changes, evaluate alerts generated by customer monitoring tools, manage the resolution of, and remediate those alerts. The position requires a demonstrated ability of commonly used concepts, best practices, and procedures within IP LAN and WAN networks.
- Manage and track customer issues utilizing EHD and ConnectWise.
- Support and configure router and voice gateway configurations and is versed in Layer 2 & 3 switch configurations.
- Support and configure technology products in the areas of network infrastructure (core & remote) switches and routers, firewall/VPN security, and wireless systems.
- Support and configure Cisco unified communication product line.
- Meet with colleagues, managers, and Account Managers regarding account status, ongoing issues and opportunities.
- Available for on-call, shiftwork, and emergency response as needed.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- A minimum of two years experience in the implementation and/or maintenance of converged networks utilizing Cisco products.
- Hands on knowledge and experience configuring and maintaining of Cisco unified communications systems is preferred.
- Cisco CCNA is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this role or other similar openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.