The Systems Administrator assists in the care and maintenance of corporate production, development and QA environments. Key areas of responsibility will be configuration management for a multi-site Windows domain, patch management, ESX management, documentation, and monitoring.
Strong candidates will be self-starters with a good foundation in Desktop Support, Unix/Linux management and an interest in networking & virtualization. In this highly visible role you will be responsible for helping to maintain all aspects of our corporate infrastructure, as well as shaping the initial customer perception of the company and its solutions.
· Manage Linux server environment
· Assist in the care and maintenance of network infrastructure
· Deploy new virtual and baremetal servers
· Document existing configurations and new work
· Data Center work such as cabling, rack and stack and some break-fix
· Assist in deploying a configuration management system
· Backup monitoring and maintenance
· Active Directory and Windows Networking
· Familiarity with Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL Server
· Familiarity with Oracle RDBMS
· Manage VMware vCenter system
· Desktop Support for Windows users
What You Can Expect When You Apply
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this role or other similar openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.