We are looking for a mid to senior level programmer with experience developing web software, especially with Java. Our client is a rapidly growing technology company with an excellent working environment. They build software products that provide sophisticated data analytics, and are utilizing advanced tools and patented research and algorithms to develop cutting edge software.
- Creating and optimizing application code
- Participating in the maintenance and debugging of complex software
- Optimizing environment, understanding database issues, etc.
- Working with product managers, operations personnel and project management
- Working with development team to develop and recommend policies, procedures, and standards for new/existing software
- Communicating plans, policies, and procedures to staff
- Providing technical expertise and staff liaison to intra-departmental project teams, and other departments for the resolution of complex policy and/or operations issues
- Appling analytical and interpersonal skills and experience to operations and customer issues
- Developing custom functionality for operations as required/requested
- College graduate with at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong experience with software development, significant experience with one or more of Java, Struts, YUI, JSP, JQuery and relational databases (preferably Oracle)
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Strong analysis background
- Experience with database tuning and optimization is a plus
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this role or other similar openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.