As a Field Services Design & Fulfillment Specialist, you will ensure work is performed efficiently & accurately. You will provide consistency in customer deliverables by training & on-boarding technicians and engineers, assisting in the preparation of project manuals, performing pilot installations, quality assurance checks, and performing supervisory functions for the Field Services Team.
- Perform pilot installation to verify and validate the scope of services and installation scripts.
- Work with the Project Management Office to prepare project manuals on each project for technicians and engineers
- Provide onboarding, training, and support for Field Technicians
- Perform quality assurance checks and team assessments
- Be available for all escalations and questions as a dedicated technical support resource
- Route and manage subcontractor work orders
- Collect and validate appropriate deliverables upon completion for delivery to project manager
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Experience with PC systems, related peripherals, common software programs, and Operating Systems
- Voice and Data cabling experience (Installation, termination, testing)
- Thorough understanding of connectivity of devices to LAN and WAN
- Experience with Telco dial tone and circuits
- The ability and willingness to travel, which will include working off-hours, weekends and staying overnight with prior notification
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate internally and externally on all levels and through all mediums.
- Experience and success in working with various delivery organizations to achieve deliverables
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this role or other similar openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.