The primary focus of this position will be deploying new and existing workloads for clients. Candidate must have a good understanding and experience with Linux, Network Protocols, Firewall Configurations, VMWare and Disaster Recovery Platforms.
- Responsible for provisioning applications, infrastructure as well as incident triage and resolution.
- Setup and configure Firewalls, ESXI Hypervisors and Disaster Recovery Deployments Utilizing Zerto & Veeam.
- Performs system upgrades including patching, upgrades and system reinstalls.
- Work with customers to ensure their on boarding experience is exceptional.
- Experience with the BASH shell / general UNIX CLI experience. RHEL 7 experience is a plus
- Experience with VMWare, Firewalls and Disaster Recovery Platforms is a must.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supporting a Linux / Virtualized infrastructure.
- Some experience or knowledge working with Storage and Backup applications such as Veeam, Zerto.
- Knowledge of hardware server components and functions.
- Demonstrated excellent customer support capabilities.
- Experience with scripting is a plus!
- Understanding of SAN, NAS technologies.
- Experience supporting end users and troubleshooting problems in a production environment.
- Experience with basic monitoring tools and performance tuning, such as Nagios.
- Experience with imaging, patching and typical system administration support tools.
- General knowledge of networking protocols.
- Ability to work alone or with a team in a fast-paced changing environment.
- A highly motivated individual who can identify issues, investigate and recommend a course of action.
- Ability to interact and help non-technical people.
- Remote support and troubleshooting skills.
- The ability to learn quickly and play nicely with others.
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this role or other similar openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.