Pinnacle Recruiting is looking for a Network Engineer for our client, a Managed Services Provider in Albany, NY. This Engineer will design, implement, and support client networks.
- Minimum three (3) years IP networking experience.
- Certified Cisco Networking Professional (CCNP), or equivalent.
- Experience with the configuration, installation and maintenance of Layer 2/3 network switches, Routers, Wireless Access Points & Controllers, and Firewalls.
- Preferred experience with Cisco Firepower
- Experience with all aspects of IP network design and architecture.
- Expert understanding of network and routing protocols.
- Project management and planning experience
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multitask and deliver professional services independently as well as with a team.
- Technical writing and documentation.
- Do what-ever-it-takes attitude
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Monitors and tunes customer networks for optimal security and performance.
- Provides planning, implementation and support for customer’s local and wide area networks.
- Meets regularly with customers, peers and managers to assess ongoing projects.
- Creates technical documentation.
- Establishes daily priorities, and responds to customer requests
- Documents consulting activities for billing and reference purposes.
- Interacts effectively with customers, peers and management
- Serves as an escalation resource for all matters related to IP networking.
- Maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all customer information assets.
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this role or other similar openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.