The Printer Technician will work with clients and their IT staff, along with Sales, Service, and IT Teams to:
- Schedule delivery of copiers and printers
- Project planning together with the clients, and service and logistics teams
- Performs the network connectivity for copiers and printers
- Coordinates the connectivity integration and testing with the customer’s IT staff to ensure all connectivity requirements have been met.
- Ensures all documentation has been completed and turned in to administration team
- Manage requests coming from inside teams and clients to upgrade or troubleshoot issues that arise.
- Experience in installing network peripherals such as copiers and printers
- Experience in installing and setting up print drivers, utilities, software, and related applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean NY State driver’s license
What You Can Expect When You Apply
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this role or similar openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.