The Software Implementation Manager works closely with new and existing clients to ensure the successful installation, configuration, training and implementation of all software packages with the highest level of customer service. This position also works closely with Sales and Support teams, collaborating on projects and providing the status of open projects. The ideal candidate is a technically minded individual with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Develop project plans to meet client objectives; including specific goals, milestones, and target dates.
- Maintain clear, complete, and accurate documentation related to all project activities including tracking time spent on client and department-related activities in a CRM.
- Coordinate software installation with internal and client teams.
- Coordinate online and onsite software training.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training and overall status of the project.
- Maintain communication with clients to ensure that projects are on track with goals established and work with clients to adjust goals when necessary.
- Provide software support to clients during implementation period including troubleshooting when appropriate.
- Recognize red flag issues and escalate to the appropriate individuals internally and externally.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Experience in a related field, such as Software Implementation and Support.
- Proven execution of defining, implementing, and completing technical projects.
- Ability to maintain, track, and meet the needs of multiple client projects simultaneously.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to propose new ideas, both functional and technical.
- Ability to learn new software and procedures quickly and independently.
- Experience with web-based applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
- Experience with Windows Administration, SQL and Access Databases, and Crystal Reports.
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this role or other similar openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.