The Application Developer will be responsible for business system UI/UX transformation as well as hybrid app development for a platform focused on service delivery, logistics, and inventory management. You will be responsible for driving hybrid mobile app development and mentoring junior developers on all things UI/UX, while aligning all efforts with our product roadmap. You will be a key player in the development team building out a world-class software application suite, a platform that powers the organization day in and day out.
- Contribute within development sprints
- Lead development sprints related to UI/UX and hybrid app development
- Align development activities with product roadmap deliverables
- Work effectively with other technology leaders and developers
- Leverage related AWS services
- Work closely with both business and technical stakeholders as well as service providers
- Generate ideas and solution approaches based on your understanding of current and future problems
Helpful to have:
- 5 years of combined experience focused on UI/UX and hybrid app development
- Confidence without an ego
- Stellar collaboration, and communication skills – a team-player who is comfortable either leading or contributing with others on projects
- Excellent data driven decision-making skills
- A passion for making a difference by helping colleagues and customers
- Experience defining or understanding business metrics that measure the effectiveness of the back end systems you’ve helped create
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Experience with logistics, warehouses and service delivery
- Understanding what affects costs, lead times, as well as quality metrics in supply chain, customer care, inventory management, and service delivery.
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this role or other similar openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.