Do you enjoy and excel at designing and sharing software-focused content such as training guides, video tutorials, quick start manuals and release notes? Even if you haven't done these things specifically, do you have a strong writing background and a willingness to learn about technology?
The Content Designer will work closely with technical team members to create supporting content as software is developed and will be responsible for producing end user training content, assisting with the editing and publication of outward facing client and partner documentation, and assisting with updates to the content library. The Content Designer will need to stay on top of the latest product updates, creating or editing existing content efficiently and on multiple media platforms.
Design and maintain training content which supports and provides information on using software applications.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Create engaging training materials that can be consumed by users with varying levels of software proficiency.
- Create multimedia content including written and visual training materials.
- Write and produce training videos for web and mobile applications.
- Write and publish training guides for web and mobile applications.
- Provide updated content as products become available to end users.
- Design content for all product platforms.
- Align training content to product and device while maintaining design and style used across content.
- Develop alternate content based upon availability across device(s) and use case.
- Work directly with technology team members to create content accurately reflecting product features and functions for intended use, and with other departments as needed.
- Develop and design live webinar scripts and updates.
- Assist with drafts, edits and applying content style to non-training documentation intended for end user or partner communications.
- Work with the technology team to understand upcoming updates to products and release timelines, producing training content based on release deadlines.
- Maintain and update client portal.
- Create release notes for new product versions.
- Create internal training materials including documents and videos on new features and products for employee training.
- Create marketing style videos showcasing the value of products and features.
- Brainstorm, research and suggest new ways of building and presenting engaging and innovative training content.
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this role or other similar openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.