The IT Service Manager is responsible for promoting and driving excellent customer service for all managed service customers in every interaction. They will have the opportunity to change processes, systems and services to ensure achievement of key performance indicators and metrics.
- Manage to key performance indicators and team metrics to achieve targets
- Create new processes and systems to facilitate in achieving metric targets
- Ensure prompt, efficient and excellent service in all customer interactions
- Prioritize team workload and schedules
- Manage an effective help desk, telephone and on-call coverage routine
- Direct regular status meetings with key customers
- Provide training to engineers on various software and platforms
- Assist in the onboarding of new customers
- Respond to customer complaints and escalate according to procedure
- Perform career development tracking exercise annually with direct reports
- Give prompt and accurate feedback to team, incentivizing those who achieve
- Manage hiring budget and compensation review budgets
- Participate in the on-call escalation
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Track record of highly effective and collaborative style of customer service
- Experience managing teams in fast paced multi-tasking IT environment
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude
- Working knowledge of Windows Server OS’s, desktop OS’s, Office/O365, VMware, Datto, MS Exchange, networking, firewalls and wireless
- Degree in IT-related field
- Knowledge of, and experience in, MSP industry preferred
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this role or other similar openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.