The ServiceNow Business Analyst will be responsible for the execution and coordination of certain aspects of the Customer’s project plan and schedule. You will be responsible for system/business requirements, configuration, and application maintenance. As the technologist you are also responsible for gathering and documenting user, process, functional and technical requirements and develop workflow customizations.
- Support development activity including requirements capture, design, development, testing, and documentation of workflow orchestrations
- Work directly with customers to gather and define project requirements as well as refine use case scenarios to meet those conditions
- Consult with customers regarding system capabilities and opportunities to leverage system functionality to provide operation value.
- Deliver effective and timely solutions to our customers, client scripts, UI policies and configuration of forms and workflows
- Train operational support team and system users on solutions being promoted to productions.
- Hands-on technical experience with business information systems integration or custom business application design and development in a professional technology consulting, corporate or public-sector IT or software development environment.
- Hands-on experience developing, customizing, and deploying the ServiceNow ITSM SaaS solution. The experience must have included designing, building and deploying solutions in 3 or more of the following: On Line Service Catalog and Request Management, Asset Management, Configuration Management, and Incident and Problem Management.
- Understanding of Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Request, Event, and Configuration Management, and correlated functionality, in ServiceNow.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Possess and demonstrate a "team first" mindset
- Experience with ITIL best practices and processes
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Hands-on experience developing, customizing, and deploying Software as a Service in support of large scale (1000+ consumer) systems.
- Thought leadership on best practices for the architectural design of an IT Service Management software as a service deployment for a large size (200+ employee) IT organization.
- Experience preparing detailed English language end user requirement documents and technical documentation for technical and non-technical consumers.
- Hands-on experience developing, customizing, and deploying the ServiceNow ITSM SaaS solution. The experience must have included designing, building and deploying solutions in IT cost management, IT Governance, Project and Portfolio management or Performance Analytics.
- Microsoft Office experience including MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Visio and MS-Project
- ITIL and/or ServiceNow certifications
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this role or other similar openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.