The Recruiting Coordinator works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced organization and is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. The ideal candidate for this role works well independently and is comfortable managing competing priorities, with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Schedule interviews and phone screens, working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Arrange travel for visiting candidates
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Track recruiting activities and provide candidate status through weekly reporting
- Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials
- Support intern hiring activities as needed
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist with other projects and duties as assigned
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- 1+ years of HR or Recruiting Coordinator experience
- Proficient in Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Workday experience a plus
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this job, or other openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.