We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will be involved in the design and development of software solutions and web-based applications. The developer will maintain legacy applications, as well as upgrade and implement modern web applications.
- Participates in analysis, design and building of software solutions for multiple projects.
- Support projects and maintenance queue. Maintain, support and upgrade existing legacy applications and technologies
- Research and use modern tools and technologies to build and support new web applications.
- Participate in requirements meetings. Understand needs of functional teams and implement them
- Collaborate with vendors and external partners to upgrade and build modern web-based applications
- Build and manage inbound and outbound system interfaces and integration with third party platforms
- Support and participate in Application Life Cycle Management processes such as defect tracking, build and deployment management, version control and continuous integration of new enhancements
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design, multi-tiered solutions, web technology and standard design patterns Experience in developing web-based solutions
- Experience in Test Driven Design, Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience in using VB/C#/ASP .NET MVC, Visual Studio, IIS, TFS
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or newer (writing queries, designing databases, server administration)
- Experience in SQL, relational database modeling and design
- Experience in using and designing API’s with formats like JSON, XML
- Experience integrating application with third party services using REST APIs
- Behavior Driven Development, SVN, Git experience, PHP MVC frameworks, client side frameworks, Linux, MySQL SSIS/DTS, SSRS, WebMethods, IIS/Apache, PowerBuilder, Python, cloud based applications, AWS administration
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this job, or other openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.