Pinnacle Recruiting is looking for multiple Senior Microsoft Dynamics Developers that possess professional consulting attributes, exceptional technical skills, excellent communication skills, strong client focus, and commitment to detail. As a Senior Dynamics Developer, you will be responsible for DDI (Design, Development, and Implementation) phases on multiple projects.
- Designing, implementing and executing Microsoft applications and supporting infrastructure, migration strategies, and integration of a wide range of complex project initiatives.
- Delivering technical solutions as per specified plans, deliverables, costs and timelines.
- Understanding business requirements and supporting translating them into application solutions (workflows, business rules, pages, reports, services, etc.).
- Managing multiple responsibilities and assignments while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Working in team environments that span functional and geographic boundaries.
- Documenting issues, solutions, and support information.
- Clearly articulating technical issues, solutions and activities to colleagues and clients.
- 8 years of progressive experience working in a medium to large Microsoft-centric IT project delivery environment for Government clients.
- Minimum of an additional 5 years of experience in the design, development, and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics solutions for Government clients.
- Ideal candidates will have several years of both Dynamics and .NET (C#) application development experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to clearly articulate technical issues and activities to technical and non-technical staff.
- Exceptional writing skills, including documenting configuration and support information.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong customer service focus and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related field.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- MCSA: Dynamics 365
- MCSA: SQL 2016 (BI Dev, DBA, or Database Dev)
- MCSA: Web Applications
- MCSD: App Builder
- MCSE: Business Applications
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics
- MCSE: Mobility
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this job, or other openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.