Pinnacle Recruiting is looking for an IAM Lead Analyst for an opportunity in New York, NY (specifically Battery Park) to manage daily team operations. This includes user and role provisioning, approval workflows, ensuring end users have the appropriate and authorized access needed to perform job duties, in compliance with established security standards and procedures.
- Manage the team’s daily operations working effectively to organize priorities.
- Manage the ServiceNow queue ensuring that service requests and incident tickets are processed efficiently, and SLAs are met.
- Research, resolve and perform root cause analysis of incident tickets for application access and authentication related issues.
- Manage escalations to appropriate support groups, team leads and managers.
- Exercise initiative, mentor and coach other analysts on the team, strong customer service and relationship building skills.
- Provide assessments of compliance and operational efficiency through comprehensive reporting and metrics including ad-hoc requests, historical/trend reporting and self-auditing.
- Interpret and comply with quality assurance standards.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- 3+ years in a lead IAM role managing role-based access and authorization with integrity and accuracy working independently, with direct supervision as needed
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, decision-making, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with Role Based Access Controls, Identity and Access Management solutions and workflows, Active Directory User Services, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this job, or other openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.