Pinnacle Recruiting is looking for a DevOps Engineer that possess professional consulting attributes, exceptional technical skills, excellent communication skills, strong client focus, and commitment to detail. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for infrastructure operations, release management and software configuration management using Team Foundation Server.
- Designing, implementing and operating Microsoft applications and supporting infrastructure, migration strategies, and integration of a wide range of complex project initiatives.
- Delivering technical solutions as per specified plans, deliverables, costs and timelines.
- Understanding business requirements and supporting translating them into operations tasks
- Managing multiple responsibilities and assignments while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Working in team environments that span functional and geographic boundaries.
- Design, implement, build, deployment and configuration management using TFS
- Build and test automation tools for provisioning and version control
- Manage multiple server releases and code deployment
- Documenting issues, solutions, and support information.
- Clearly articulating technical issues, solutions and activities to colleagues and clients.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Experience working in a medium to large Microsoft-centric IT project delivery environment for Government Agency clients.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Team Foundation Server or equivalent
- Experience in Windows Administration and working experience of code and software scripts including database scripts
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to clearly articulate technical issues and activities to technical and non-technical staff.
- Exceptional writing skills, including documenting configuration and support information.
- Knowledge of SQL server preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong customer service focus and attention to detail.
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this job, or other openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.