Pinnacle Recruiting is seeking a Web Application Developer who will focus on VB.NET and ASP.NET programming. This is a long-term (multi-year) contract position working onsite at a Florida state agency.
- Develop web applications using Microsoft ASP.Net Core MVC, ASP.Net MVC and webforms.
- Design application with forms and windows.
- Develop backend code in controller and code behind using C# 7/6.
- Work on Entity Framework Core and Entity framework with database first approach to connect and perform CRUD operations on database using Language Integrated Queries (LINQ) and Lambda expressions.
- Develop and implementing real-time notifications using SignalR.
- Develop stored procedures triggers, views which are used in crystal reports or Logi or CLIQ for reporting.
- Work in Agile Methodology for rapid development and regular adaption to the varying requirements.
- Work with the Department in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC} for the development process and Agile.
- Maintain repositories on Visual Studio team services.
- Work with the Department's Division Information Technology to update AIMS2.0 CTLS, Report Portal and HIVD2C applications using change management and code promotion standard.
- Collaborate with the Department's Division of Disease Control and Health Protection (DCHP) information technology teams; design, develop, and code based on business requirements for the DCHP Master Person Index project as part of the overall strategic effort for integration and interoperability of its systems and software.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Two years of direct experience with object-oriented development techniques.
- Three years of experience developing with Model-view controller (MVC) and Entity Framework +2.
- Two years of experience with the Microsoft.Net Framework.
- Two years of experience with Windows Forms on the .NET framework.
- Three years of direct experience developing web-based applications in Microsoft VB.NET (ASP.NET) environment.
- Three years of experience with SWL relational databases and Decision Source Systems (DSS), high performance, service-oriented, and multi-tiered environments.
- Three years of experience with Source Code Control System (SCCS) for the management of internal code changes.
- Three years of experience with SAP Crystal Reports to meet user-defined requirements.
- Two years of experience performing requirements analysis and generating ad-hoc reports.
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this job, or other openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.