Pinnacle Recruiting is seeking a Senior DataStage ETL Developer for a multi-year contract engagement at our client in Brooklyn, NY. The Developer will primarily be responsible for creating and maintaining ETL applications using IBM DataStage v11.5.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Recent experience developing applications using IBM DataStage ETL.
- Extensive experience with IBM DataStage Designer and Director.
- Experience migrating mainframe VSAM data to relational and/or multidimensional SQL databases.
- Experience with Legacy and Unstructured data.
- Experience working in multiple development environments/systems: IBM Mainframe, Windows Server, UNIX and SQL Server.
- Strong SQL knowledge working with complex queries and stored procedures.
- Proficiency in mainframe applications encompassing JCL, COBOL, VSAM and DB2.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, writing, analytical, problem solving, and information gathering skills along with fundamental technique troubleshooting abilities.
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to receive and analyze requirements and propose a suitable solution that adheres to the team’s methodology.
- Experience extracting business rules from the existing legacy code.
- Experience with MS Visual Studio and .NET.
- Experience developing applications in IBM VSE mainframe environment
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this job, or other openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.