Pinnacle Recruiting has an immediate opportunity in downtown White Plains, NY for a Help Desk Specialist. This individual will support computer hardware and productivity software applications as part of a Help Desk team supporting 1000+ users. This is a long term, 6+ month contract position.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous\professional manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
- Ability to use Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to help internal users remotely.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources to aid in problem resolution.
- Learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization (e.g. SAP, Maximo, Citrix, CRM)
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software and configuring systems and applications.
- Ability to resolve computer issues (connectivity, performance), laptop issues (connectivity, performance) and printer problems (local, network).
Software applications you will support;
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- MS Office (versions 2010/2013/2016)
- MS Outlook (versions 2013/16/ O365)
- Citrix & Webmail
- Cisco Jabber / Meeting Place
- Active Directory / Active Roles / Quest Password Manager
- SAP & Maximo – password unlock\resets
- Enterprise\departmental applications specific to NYPA
- Periodically support other IT Groups as needed
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this job, or other openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.