Pinnacle Recruiting is looking for an Enterprise Data Warehouse Engineer in Austin, TX who will be responsible for the implementation of the ETL processes, maintenance of previous processes, and updates to current pipeline for better usage. The client is a large video game industry organization, so it's pretty exciting work!
For this role, we are looking for someone willing to do the work
, not consult on what needs to be done. Current processes are already outlined, so we need someone who can come in and hit the ground running. This is a minimum 6 month, with likely extensions, contract position.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Work within the Enterprise BI team, supporting the creation of Enterprise ETL processes
- Create ETLs that will support data models and business needs within the organization
- Work directly with Enterprise Architects, Data Scientists, and Analysts, ensuring that warehouse data models meet business requirements
- Work directly with other ETL Engineers and Big Data Engineers to understand the source and target structures
- Coordinate with the Analysts and Report Developers to ensure data can be easily digested by BI reporting tools
Preferred experience includes:
- Advanced experience with Linux and SQL
- Experience with AWS, Pentaho, Redshift, Spark greatly preferred
- A complete understanding of the full data pipeline - conceptual, logical, and physical
- Comfortable working in both OLTP and OLAP environments
- Comfortable working with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured source data
- Comfortable working in both data warehouse and big data environments (such as Apache Spark)