Excited about QA and testing? Then we want to talk to you! Pinnacle Recruiting is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Analyst for a full time position in Latham, NY.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Perform moderately complex tests to ensure software is working properly and to identify issues. Report defects and partners with software teams to ensure timely resolution.
- Support software teams with the implementation of software enhancements.
- Develop end-to-end test plans; execute the plan, and manage all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met
- Work in partnership with development team to understand technical implementation of features and Product Management/UX Design to understand customer usage models and develop test frameworks that approximate real-world environments
- Interact with other departments to ensure accurate understanding of the requirements and testing to be conducted
- Develop complex automated test scripts which readily and clearly identify variations from expected results
- Work with other departments as needed, to verify and troubleshoot system issues within the software
- Where applicable, lead team testing efforts to ensure test scripts and test script execution is complete per agreed upon plans and meets internal SOP, regulatory requirements, as well as productivity expected
- Verify all issues are tracked in the issue tracking database, issue records are complete, and fixes are verified and closed out
- Effectively communicate and collaborate within the department and across the organization by proactively driving solutions to testing issues and escalating as needed
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this job, or other openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.