Staffegy is hiring an Associate Product Owner to work for our client, a software company in Albany, NY. This individual will help manage the product life cycle of software products.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Define requirements for the product(s) consistent with the overall platform strategy.
- Collaborate with the product ownership committee and technology team to build and prioritize product roadmap items.
- Work with UX/UI designers, software engineering teams, and quality assurance to curate new features.
- Document new features and communicate changes to internal staff and key stakeholders.
- Analyze existing products for opportunities to implement market differentiators.
- Create detailed user stories and epics based on user feedback and project goals.
- Coordinate with Stakeholders and the QA Team to build User Acceptance Testing plans.
- Assist in testing the application, with respect to usability and UAT to gain understanding of necessary functionality and user requirements.
- Monitor analytics and perform quantitative analysis to help guide product decisions.
We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, so it’s important to let you know what happens next. When your resume is received, a Staffegy Recruiter will review it as soon as possible to see if you would be a potential fit for this position, or for similar openings we may have available. If so, you will hear from us within 48 hours. If there isn’t a good match right now, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Staffegy is a recruiting and staffing agency headquartered in Latham, NY, providing talent acquisition solutions to organizations across the US. With the flexibility and personal touch of a boutique agency, we strive to provide the highest level of service to both client companies and candidates. We welcome and encourage any feedback you have regarding your experience as a candidate.