The Software Trainer works closely with new and existing customers, providing customized and detailed training across all software product offerings.
- Work with Project Manager to customize a training plan to suit the needs of clients at various skill levels, and ensure that the training plan is meeting the client’s needs and goals.
- Conduct one on one training sessions remotely, via web-based meeting applications, on all aspects of software.
- Lead training webinars available to all current clients.
- Teach multi-day classes to all levels of users.
- Travel to client locations for on-site group training.
- Maintain clear, complete, and accurate documentation related to all training activities including tracking time spent on client and department-related activities in a CRM.
- Collaborate with other training team members to develop new and updated training materials.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- 4+ years’ experience in a related field, such as software implementation, technical training, or software support.
- Training experience, preferably with software through web-based applications.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A talent for working in a team environment while contributing creative ideas.
- Ability to learn new software and procedures quickly and independently.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this role or other similar openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.